Saturday, March 29, 2008

stupid conscience

I decided yesterday... after Laura gave me the look that said "I'm not judging you, but you lied, so enjoy hell"... that I'm going to tell my principal the truth about my plans for next year. Well, maybe I won't tell him that I'm moving to a competing school down the street, but I will tell him I'm not coming back.

The worst thing that can happen is he's a jerk to me for the rest of the year or I have to resist the urge to roll my eyes at his backhanded compliments that mention how I'm selling out or some other nonsense. I don't really think he's crafty enough to get me where it hurts -- my kiddos.

I need to be honest with him and he does need to replace me. That's going to be a fun email to write. I think I'll save the utter honesty about why there is no way I could work another year for him for my goodbye letter and just stick with: I will not be returning for a third year. Thankyouverymuch.

No comments:

 
Made by Lena