Thursday, July 13, 2006

I heart Mr. H

So on the first day I really didn’t like Mr. H. Lets be honest, the man comes on a little strong. But after getting to know him and dealing with all my morning tardies with him, I’m a fan. When he says he’s going to be there, he’s there. When he says he’s going to deal with something, he deals. Mr. H doesn’t take crap off anyone and he doesn’t let anyone give us crap.

Besides all of this, you couldn’t write a more quotable man. The things that come out of his mouth are simply unbelievable. I’m so sad that he won’t be working at McReynolds with me in the fall. He truly cares about the kids and I really like having him as a back-up threat for my chronic misbehaviors.

In honor of Mr. H, here’s a little montage:

“You teach ‘em, I’ll beat ‘em.” – with a baseball bat in hand
“These kids are playing a game and you’re it.”
“If you see a do-rag, duck.” –in reference to morning duty outside
“If they want to dress like workers, I’ll give them work to do.” –after he made two kids out of uniform go outside and rake leaves
“Down and give me 20.” –to a group of boys who were in trouble in the hallway. They all did push-ups.
“Do you need me to hold your hand? You want to look down at her shoes, they’re pretty shoes. You can apologize to her shoes if you need to, but you’re not getting back in her class until you apologize.” – To Francisco after he got kicked out of my class

No comments:

 
Made by Lena