Tuesday, April 29, 2008

teaching in style

So it's spring and to me spring means dresses and skirts and pretty things. I don't know what it means for you, but that's what it very distinctly means to me.

To my students it apparently means I have man.

They are obsessed with the dresses I've been wearing. They don't read the board (a fact I know because they more often than not shout out "Miss, what are we doing?" Lets see... you could do the DO NOW, you could read THE AGENDA, you could even read THE OBJECTIVE. All of these things could give you a pretty good idea of what we're doing... but you prefer to shout). So every day I write all of these things on the board and every day they notice my sun dresses instead of the daily objective.

My favorite question of the week has been "Miss, whys you dressing up so much? Yous got a date?" Leonardo there are so many things wrong with that question that I just don't even know where to begin.

Maybe I write the objective on my skirt they will do their warm-ups in silence.

Maybe?

No comments:

 
Made by Lena