Monday, June 26, 2006

No more of this

Oh they’ve pushed me to far. I about lost my mind today. Both classes were just so bad and they got to me so much. I’m trying to teach them to do sentence maps (a genius idea from James in the resource room, who used to work at McReynolds and is now my hero) and they wouldn’t do them, they wouldn’t stay quiet, they wouldn’t work! I got so mad and you’re never supposed to get mad. At least, you’re never supposed to show them you’re mad. Then, to make things better, my principal Mr. Arradondo walked into my first hour. Wonderful. I can’t continue like this, they’re running me ragged. I’m so tired and so drained and it’s 5 p.m. I sill have to go down and print lesson plans and create materials for tomorrow.

I think this is quite possibly my worst day yet.

No comments:

 
Made by Lena