Sunday, April 29, 2007

Three more weeks

Hello friendly blog readers. I realize it has been a bit since I've last posted. I've been dealing with ear ringing, soccer tournaments, TAKS and general child craziness. This weekend I went camping with my church. I don't know if it really counts as camping because we had cabins and plumbing, but it was still amazing. I didn't know Texas could be so pretty.

Now I'm headed back to the land of middle school drama and I'm kind of dreading it. Three more weeks of whining, fights and lunch detention. Three more weeks till summer. I am again convinced that teachers enjoy school breaks much more than students ever will. I am going really enjoy this break. I'm going to enjoy it more of it outdoors after this weekend.

In other news, Laura, my wanna be bad child came back from CEP. I was so happy I hugged her. I'm officially teaching a section of yearbook next year. I'm going to be working summer school and then staying on as a TFA adviser (called FAs). I get to see what I looked like last year. It's going to be interesting.

I'll try to be more diligent in chronicling the final weeks of my first year teaching, but no promises, life is catching up to me.

No comments:

 
Made by Lena